Delicious combination of roasted veggies!
- 1 medium-sized jicama
- 4 small beets
- 1/2 Japanese sweet potato
- 1 medium celeriac root
- 1 onion
- 2 cups brussels sprouts
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp ghee, melted
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp Italian herb blend
- 2 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- Peel your jicama, and dice into 1/4 inch cubes.
- Peel onion & cut into 1/4 inch cubes.
- Peel celeriac & cut into 1/4 inch cubes.
- Cut Brussels sprouts in to quarters.
- Dice sweet potato into 1/4 inch cubes.
- Cut greens of beets, cut into quarters.
- Transfer all the vegetables to a full-size sheet pan.
- Pour ghee-coconut oil mix over the vegetables, then the seasoning.
- Toss thoroughly.
- Transfer 1/2 of the veggies to the second sheet pan and spread them out.
- Place in oven and roast for 40 minutes.
- Turn off oven, but leave them in there without opening oven for 10 minutes or until ready to serve.
- Beautiful crunchy, caramelized vegetables!
Keywords: rustic roasted vegetables