Rustic Roasted Vegetable Medley
I love simple side dishes like this. Array of texture, flavors & colors simply seasoned.
Rustic Roasted Vegetable Medely
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 477
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 55g
Saturated Fat 40g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 9g
Total Carbohydrates 132g
Dietary Fiber 54g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 sheet pans
- 1 medium sized jicama
- 4 small beets
- 1/2 Japanese sweet potato
- 1 medium celeriac root
- 1 onion
- 2 cups brussels sprouts
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp ghee, melted
- 1 tbsp Frontier Co-op Lemon Zest
- 1 tbsp Frontier Co-op Mediterranean Herb Blend
- 1 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- Peel your jicama, and dice in to 1/4 - 1/2 inch cubes.
- Peel onion & cut in to 1/4- 1/2 inch cubes.
- Peel celeriac & cut in to 1/4- 1/2 inch cubes.
- Cut brussel sprouts in to quarters.
- Dice sweet potato.
- Cut greens of beets, cut in to quarters.
- Transfer all the vegetables to a full size sheet pan.
- Pour ghee-coconut oil mix over the vegetables, then the seasoning.
- Toss thoroughly.
- Transfer 1/2 of the veggies to the second sheet pan and spread them out.
- Place in oven and roast for 45 minutes.
- Turn off oven, but leave them in there without opening oven for a few minutes or until ready to serve.
- Beautiful crunchy, caramelized vegetables!
The Castaway Kitchen https://thecastawaykitchen.com/