Easy oven dinner!
- Chicken Thighs
- 6–8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp dried tarragon
- 1 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 3 tbsp Mirin or white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp blanched almond meal (use tapioca or coconut flour for AIP)
- Lemony Brussel Sprouts
- 2lbs large brussel sprouts, halved
- 4–5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or olive oil
- 1 gallon sized ziploc bag
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- In a large bowl, mix together coconut oil, Himalayan salt, tarragon & mirin in a bowl. Add in chicken thighs and mix well, coating the chicken evenly.
- In a large ziplock bag combine the brussels, lemon juice, garlic, salt and oil. Shake really well.
- Back to the chicken, add in the almond meal, toss.
- Arrange thighs on a baking sheet, laying them flay and not overlapping.
- Spread Brussels out on the second sheet pan.
- Place chicken sheet pan & brussels sprouts sheet pan in the oven.
- Chicken on the middle rack, sprouts directly below it.
- Roast at 400F for 35-40 minutes or until everything is nicely browned.
- Hit with the broiler for 2 minutes before removing from oven.
- Serving Size: 1/6 of reciep
- Calories: 345
- Fat: 22
- Carbohydrates: 20
- Fiber: 6
- Protein: 23
Keywords: Chicken Thighs Brussel sprouts