These Date Sugar Chocolate Chip Cookies are sweet and chewy. They’re a whole ingredient recipe that comes together easily! The perfect paleo chocolate chip cookies!
This cookie is just another variation of my “perfect cookie equation” I love changing the ingredients and seeing the different results. It’s a simple enough recipe with ingredients you can find any your local grocer, Amazon or Whole Foods.
These chewy paleo chocolate chip cookies are perfect to make ice cream sandwiches!
Where do you get DATE SUGAR?
Any health food store, or online. Bob’s Red Mill makes some. Here are links to all of the ingredients on Amazon:
Bourbon Vanilla Extract
Looking for more free recipes?
Date Sugar Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- ¾ cup tapioca flour
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 ½ cup date sugar
- 1 cup softened grass-fed butter or coconut oil
- 2 large eggs, room temp
- 2 tsp bourbon vanilla bean paste (or extract)
- 2 tsp almond milk (unsweetened)
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chunks (Enjoy Life)
- Pre heat oven to 350F,
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Mix almond flour, tapioca, cream of tartar, baking powder, salt & cinnamon in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer with paddle attachment cream together butter (or coconut oil) & date sugar on medium-high until incorporated and fluffy, add in eggs, vanilla & milk.
- Once well combined, lower speed & add in flour mix a little bit at a time.
- Once JUST combined add in chocolate chunks and fold in.
- Drop one rounded spoonful at a time, about 2 inches apart on your baking sheet.
- Will make 24+ cookies.
- Bake for 8-10minutes. Time will vary depending on your oven.
- Watch out for the smell, the date sugar caramelized fast and you don’t want them to burn.
- I only bake 6-10 cookies at a time & Tupperware the rest of the dough.
- When baking the chilled dough, use a small ice cream scoop to make rounded mounds and add a minute or two to the baking time.
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories: 272
- Fat: 15
- Carbohydrates: 35
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 2
Keywords: Date Sugar Chocolate Chip Cookies