This easy, crispy low carb chicken is deliciously crispy and breaded in a mix of nut meal and ground up pork rinds then baked to crispy perfection!
- Pre-heat oven to 400F. Place a cooling rack or broil rack over the sheet pan and spray with fat. Set aside.
- Pulse pork rinds, hazelnut meal & seasoning in a food processor until pork rinds are crumbly and the mix looks like flour. Pour out on to a large plate.
- In a bowl beat eggs together until frothy.
- Cut your chicken into strips. Make them as uniform as possible. I like them to be about 2 inches around and 4-5 inches long.
- Dredge chicken in eggs then in breading mix and place or prepared baking rack/sheet.You only need to coat the thighs once, just make sure they are evenly coated.
- Bake at 400F for 40-45 minutes until toasty!
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- I like to mix up some sauces for dipping! Some of our favorites include mayo + dijon mustard, mayo + ketchup + mustard, guacamole, chimichurri + mayo and Primal Kitchen Ranch!
- Meal Prep
- These store really well! Let them come to room temp then store in an air tight container. Toast or make to heat!
- Serving Size: 1/8 recipe
- Calories: 658
- Fat: 43
- Carbohydrates: 7
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 65
Keywords: Keto Fried Chicken